Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day 6

Last night was better. We wake him up every 2 hours to feed him. I get the bang on the head, get up and go and warm the bottle in a pot of boiling water. I give it to Kiri she gets baby out and feeds him, I go back to sleep end of story. So by the morning I feel pretty good, dont feel fazed at all.
Kiri wakes up quite early considering she has been up about 2 hours of the night. 7.30 a.m. she goes for her shower. She then kicks everyone out of bed to clean up and shower up. I don't roll over till about 8.3o a.m. I feel more tired than Kiri, I guess she is just so enthused about our baby that she has heaps of energy in store.
Baby had a few hours sunbathing by the window today to get rid of his jaundice. We got the phone call from our midwife to say his blood test revealed that his type was O positive and that his jaundice was alright and should come right in a week.

Today we were joined by a lot of visitors mostly relations. We had my Aunty and Uncle from Ratana Pa, we had Kiri's Godmother and whanau and also her cousin. Their visits took up the whole afternoon which was great, alot of cup of teas, biscuits and cakes were eaten.

No comments: