Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Some shots of baby from his first day.




After the birth the midwives cleaned up all their stuff and told us to contact them if we had any problems. It was now time for me to clean up the big mess. I had to siphon all the yucky water, blood and debris left from the birth out of the pool. When that was done I had to clean out the pool and tarpaulin. Kiris' mother and sister then went home and after I had cleaned up it was then nice and quiet, perfect for us to come to grips with what had just happened and to get to know our child.

Later on in the night we were joined by my parents and sister who bought dinner (KFC) and also dessert (chocolate cakes). We were also joined by Kiris' godfather and his wife and 2 kids. It was a good night where babies' grand parents commented that he had long fingers and feet like his father had when his born, and were just smitten by his handsomeness.

No comments: